Important information about the RAW Power Trial:
- The trial has no time limit.
- It requires macOS 10.14, 10.15, Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura, or Sonoma.
- Extended RAW Support for Fuji Compressed RAW, GoPro, etc. requires macOS Big Sur or later. Click here for the full list
- However, some cameras require Ventura or later. See the above list for more details.
- The release notes can be found here:
- It is optimized for Apple Silicon (M1)
- It is localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- The Photos extension is included.
- The trial is full-featured, except for the following:
- Exports are limited in size.
- Custom Watermarks are disabled.
- All exports and output from the Photos extension are watermarked with a RAW Power logo.
- Previews and thumbnails are sometimes also watermarked after editing.
- To install the trial, open the disk image and drag the app icon to the Applications folder.
- To remove the trial, drag the app to the trash.
If you have questions or the trial does not download properly for you, please send an email to email@example.com